Addition & Subtraction Rock (audio & book)Rock 'N Learn
Learning math facts is never dull when kids "rock out" while learning addition and subtraction facts. Upbeat music makes these math songs lots of fun to sing along while developing speed and accuracy. Kids quickly learn sums up to 18 and differences from 18.
Ages 6 & up. Approx. 40 minutes.
Video version also available.
“This CD comes with a fun booklet that my grandkids really enjoy. The music is a nice way to learn facts without it being dull.” – Cathy F.
The audio CD version of Addition & Subtraction Rock includes a CD and illustrated book with activity pages including our very popular math mazes. Teachers and parents have permission to photocopy the pages for instructional use. These reproducible activity pages are a great way to supplement your child's learning with the "add and subtract songs" on the audio CD.
Addition & Subtraction Rock audio CD is great for developing speed and accuracy for beginning learners as well as older kids. Facts are presented in random order with delayed answers so that learners can check their progress. Learners of all ages at home or in the classroom will love this fun, musical way to learn addition and subtraction facts.
Addition & Subtraction Rock includes the following:
- Add A While (adding 0 and 1)
- Adding Up (adding sums to 10)
- Take Away (subtracting 0 and 1)
- Keep Subtracting (subtracting from numbers up to 10)
- Plus Minus Jam (adding or subtracting mixed facts)
- Double Time / Half Time (doubling a number or halving it)
- Big Number Add (adding sums up to 18)
- Having Fun (subtracting from numbers to 18)
- Everyone Rock (practice adding and subtracting mixed facts)
- Classroom Star (more practice adding and
subtracting mixed facts)